Windows 7 was launched last year. During this time the PC users had a a question in mind: ”It is time to move on?”
My time has not arrived. My choice is Windows XP so far.
I used Windows 7 ar work and i don’t like it. The improvements over Windows XP are design only which i don’t really care. Almost no improvements on security.
What i get if i switch to windows 7 ? A slow operating system.
Why to use something that will slow down me and don’t give me any advantage ?
- Is Moving from Windows XP to Windows 7 worth it ?
- Keep your windows clean, uninstall programs that you don’t use
- I think it is time to move from Windows Xp
- 3 things to do immediately after you install windows
- What operating system do you use on you PC or Laptop ?